Welcome to the Tall Ships America Member Forums!
- Last Post
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion
This is where we talk about DEI in the tall ships community, what our members need and want and are able to do to make our community more diverse, equitable and inclusive.
- No Topics
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion
CONDITIONS OF USE: You are responsible and liable for all postings to Tall Ships America member forums. If, in its sole discretion, Tall Ships America receives notice or determines that the postings on the message board violate these condition of use, Tall Ships America may remove any or all of the material, including any postings. You agree not to do any of the following actions while posting to Tall Ships America member forums:
- harass, threaten, embarrass or slander any person or entity
- transmit via Tall Ships America member forums any information, data, text, files, links, software, chat, communication or other materials that Tall Ships America considers to be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- disrupt the normal flow of conversation in the member forums or act in a manner that negatively affects other users;
- post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law using Tall Ships America member forums